Procedures in Place for Health and Safety
• Face Coverings worn by all out of the water
• Face Shields worn by teachers in water
• All are to sanitize upon entering
• Seating in lobby is placed 6’ apart
• One adult per child is permitted in facility
• Students arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before scheduled class
• Students arrive and leave in swimsuit. Changing rooms will not be available.
• Team Members only are permitted to open doors from lobby to pool
• Parents/caregivers will be instructed when to drive to back for pick up
• Cars must be parked and those picking up meet at the back door. This will take place 7 minutes before conclusion of class so that team members may sanitize before next scheduled students arrive
• Team Member will supervise students to back door upon conclusion 6’ apart
• Child & Me groups will be able to enter and exit through front
• Changing tables on deck are 6’ apart
As per Center for Disease Control, face coverings are NOT suggested in water.
Face coverings are also not suggested for children 2 years and younger.
There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools, hot tubs, spas, or water play areas, according to the Center for Disease Control & Prevention.
Our pool is equipped with UV Treatment System.
UV treatment systems vastly improve the swimming pool environment by improving water quality, with a 99.9% inactivation rate of harmful microorganisms & bacteria, improving air quality and lowering combined chlorine levels.