It’s almost back-to-school time!
Registration is open for August and September
Schedule swim classes in advance of your available start date
Book swim classes before your schedule is too busy
Come back to Florida Swim School before skills are lost or forgotten
Secure space before classes fill up!
- Online registration does not allow more than one week in advance.
- Register by phone or in person for August or September.
It is most effective to swim with proper body position. If you observe that it appears skills are not progressing, please ask a staff member. Florida Swim School staff will focus on proper body alignment throughout swim classes.
Persistence = Habits
Proper body position for swimming on belly includes:
- Eyes down
- Legs Floating or Kicking Behind the Body
- Arms Reaching in Front
Proper body position for swimming on back includes:
- Chin pointing up
- Hips and Belly up high on the water
- Kicking with straight legs
- Paddling arms back near ears
50% Off Adult Swim Classes Fridays at Noon through August!
Other Times Are Available at Regular Price
We wish good luck to our teachers who are leaving due to school and other obligations. We welcome new teachers to our swimming family!
- Students will be introduced to new teachers by their current teachers.
- Current skills and abilities are shared with new teachers.
- All teachers are prepared by training for at least 25 hours.
Friday Night Race
Saint Andrew’s School
July 27 at 5:30pm
Participants must be demonstrating continuous side-breathing.
Sign Up at Front Desk
- 4 hours notice of cancellation
- scheduling on family portal, by parent
- make expire when membership cancelled
We enjoy hearing about your summer vacations!
Please post pics of your family swimming together on Instagram @flswimschool
Stay Updated Between Newsletters:
Check-In FaceBook at Florida Swim School,
Instagram and Twitter @flswimschool